Location Reminder Alerts are
- Reminders while you are on the road. They can be tasks, errands, or checklists that you wanted to be reminded of when driving
- Triggered based on your current location when in a car and played whenever you are nearby a place, leaving, or have arrived at a place
- Played once or recurring on specified days
- Played through your car’s speakers, and not as text notifications to ensure safety while driving
Receive Audio Alerts
- The reminders will be triggered when in a car with an OtoZen Pod. This is once you set up the Location reminders as described here.
- If you are registered as a Driver with OtoZen and have your phone connected to the Car’s Bluetooth System the Audio Alerts will be played through the Car’s speakers, by pausing FM/AM Radio or the Music if they are on.
- If you are registered as a Driver with OtoZen and don’t have your phone connected to your Car’s Bluetooth System the Audio Alerts will be played through the phone’s speaker, by pausing Music if playing on the phone speakers
- If you are recognized by OtoZen to be a Rider in a trip (i.e you are not driving and in the presence of the Pod) you will receive the reminders as Text Notifications on your phone
Examples of Audio Alerts