Siri is a voice-activated virtual assistant developed by Apple that is available on iOS. To learn more, visit https://www.apple.comc/siri.
With OtoZen's easy button access to Siri, you can stay focused on the road by using Siri to send text messages, make calls, get directions, play the music that’s on your iPhone, and use other iPhone features.
Here are some examples of how you can use Siri:
- "Call Dad”
- "Call Maya using Whatsapp"
- "Play any new voicemails"
- "Any new messages?"
- "Read my last message from Mom”
- "Send a message to John, don't forget to call Amanda"
- "Send a message to Trevor using Whatsapp"
- "Where is the nearest pizza place?"
- "Find driving directions to the Marriott Hotel"
- "What's the traffic like on the way home?"
Music and Radio
- "Play some popular hip-hop songs"
- "Play Bruno Mars"
- "Play BBC Radio"
- "Play This American Life Podcast"
- "What's the weather today?"
- "Where am I?", "What bridge is this?"
- "What's trending on Twitter?"
- "What's the stock price of Tesla Motors"
To cancel an ongoing Siri session, short press the Skip/No button on the OtoZen Pod.
OtoZen’s Siri solution is for cars without the Siri voice assistant button and does not provide any additional benefits for cars with the Siri voice assistant button. You can continue to use the Car's Siri button.