Google Assistant is a voice-activated virtual assistant developed by Google and available on Android, iOS, Smart Speakers, and Smart Displays. To learn more, visit https://assistant.google.com.
With OtoZen's easy push-button access to Google Assistant on Android phones, you can stay focused on the road by using Google Assistant to send text messages, make calls, get directions, play music from your Android phone, and use other phone features.
Here are some examples of how you can use Google Assistant
- "Call Dad”
- "Call Maya using Whatsapp"
- "Play any new voicemails"
- "Any new messages?"
- "Read my last message from Mom”
- "Send a message to John, don't forget to call Amanda"
- "Send a message to Trevor using Whatsapp"
- "Where is the nearest pizza place?"
- "Find driving directions to the Marriott Hotel"
- "What's the traffic like on the way home?"
- Music and Radio
- "Play some popular hip-hop songs"
- "Play Bruno Mars using Spotify"
- "Play BBC Radio"
- "Play This American Life Podcast"
- "What's the weather today?"
- "Where am I?", "What bridge is this?"
- "What's trending on Twitter?"
- "What's the stock price of Tesla Motors"
How can I cancel the ongoing Google Assistant Session?
You cannot cancel the ongoing Google Assistant session.
I have a button in my car that activates Google Assistant. What's the advantage of using OtoZen's Google Assistant button?
OtoZen’s Google Assistant solution is for cars without the Google Assistant button and does not provide any additional benefits. You can continue to use the Car's Google Assitant button.
I have Android Auto in my car, what is an advantage of OtoZen's Google Assistant?
OtoZen’s Google Assistant button is primarily used for cars without the Google Assistant Voice button. Users who have a voice assistant button in their car can continue to use it.