Automated Arrival Notifications provide you with information about your Buddy's trips. A few settings must be in place for you to receive these notifications:
If these settings are in-place:
- OtoZen automatically sends a notification when your Buddy is in a car with an OtoZen Pod and their phone.
- Your Buddy does not have to do anything at the start or during the trip.
- You can receive automatic recurring notifications without checking if the Buddy is on a trip. You can choose to be notified when your Buddy:
- Left a particular place or started a trip from any location.
- Reached a specific place or ended a trip at any location.
- Is arriving or nearby (ex: 6 minutes or 3 miles away) a Favorite Place.
What's so automated about these notifications?
- Each notification is set up in just a few taps.
- Notifications are fully automated and recurring.
- Neither the Driver nor the Rider needs to do anything before or during the trip to send the notification
- The recipient does not have to check whether the Driver or Non-Driver is currently on a trip.
- Notifications are exact and precise, based on real-time traffic conditions.
- Notifications are only sent during configured access periods.